LCH will abide by the recommendations put forth by Larimer County and the State of Colorado, regarding group size limitations to reduce the spread of CoronaVirus.
The date is approaching fast and we’re making preparations. Don’t miss out!
We no longer have to wear our masks but I am! You can buy your square now or at the event on Aug 21st. Squares are $25.00 a piece and the # will be drawn just before the game. We are selling 60% of the squares online leaving 40% for those that just get the urge at the game. Just click the button. "Game 2 is below!
Same rules as game 1. The squares are $25.00. If you want to purchase sqares now just click on the button. We will be having a regular rip roaring time. 60% of the squares will be sold online and 40% is left for cowpokes and city folks that come through the gate.
Painting by Sugarbabe from Red Feather Lakes, 70 3/4" x 33". Value $200.00 Opening bid $150.00, $5.00 increments. Metal wall art powder coated. Value $124.00, opening bid $70.00, $5.00 increments.
Please donate to our Handicap Access Fund.
THE HALL IS NOW 71 YEARS OLD
Meet the Board
Where We Are
What we are
Schedule of Events